Friday, February 23, 2007

The Volta Region (Part 4 - Pictures)


"When I grow up, I want to be just like Tania del Rio!"



Monkey.





"Ladies and gentleman, may I present... Miss Jackie España!"





"Rachel, watch out for that bridge!"




"Hello, everyone. My name is and Drew and I'm a pineapple addict."
"Hello, Drew."

I forgot to mention in the blog that we man and his daughter crossing the river in a conoe.
Here they are.

"Nice weather, eh?"
"I'll say."


"Does it seem like we're not going anywhere?"
"What?"



"Does it seem like we're not going anywhere?"
"What?"
"Hey, didn't he just ask that?"


"You see those crazy obrunis going down the river?"
"About every day now you can just see them peddlin' their way down the river."
"That's a good observation, Kofi. I too have noticed them peddling."


The nice farmers we met on our hike (we're there, too, though).

No comments: